This multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high-detail Eclipse Series airbrush covers a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints, it is well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas. This Eclipse Series brush has established a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush.
A unique “Pistol Grip” airbrush, the Eclipse G6 airbrush looks like a miniature spray gun, but sprays and performs like a large airbrush with its 0.6-mm stainless-steel nozzle.
- Equipped with a long tapered needle that ensures a smooth transition between fine-to-wide background spray
- Utilizes a dual-purpose air cap and a fan adjustment valve that lets the airbrush spray a round or oval pattern
- The round pattern is useful for painting graphics, while the oval shape creates a smooth background spray
- Uses a special fitting so airbrush bottles can be used instead of a gravity-feed cup, allowing for multiple color bottles to be interchanged quickly without having to clean a cup thoroughly – another unique feature for this type of spray unit – optional gravity-feed cups available
Works well with the Iwata Studio Series Power Jet and Power Jet Lite Compressors.
- Technical Details:
- Class: Fixed Double-Action
- Needle/Nozzle Size: .6mm
- Bottle Size: 3oz (included)
- Spray Pattern: 1/8 to 2-1/2in Round or Oval
- Features: Pre-set Needle Adustment