The St. Tropez salon inspired Self Tan Bronzing Lotion is especially designed to give users a rich, deep tan that won’t be matched by any other product.
This formula contains a number of features including Aloe Vera to ensure a long-lasting color that is streak-free.
Infused with our Aromaguard technology that removes the tell-tale scent of a self-tan by a minimum of 70%, its non-greasy formula dries quickly, while looking and smelling great.
Size: 8 oz / 240 ml
Development Time: 4-8 hours
- Use a body polish prior to application to ensure a smooth surface and clean skin for a longer lasting tan
- Use moisturizer, particularly if you have dry skin, paying extra attention to areas such as your hairline, elbows, hands, knees, ankle and feet. It is a good idea to let your skin settle for half an hour or so, before applying the Self Tan Bronzing Lotion
- Smooth the lotion on to the skin evenly, ensuring total coverage. It is a good idea to wear applicator mitts to keep excess lotion off your hands!
- Emulsify the lotion – blend evenly, quickly
- Give your tan some time to absorb into the skin before getting changed, preferably in to loose, dark clothing – avoiding anything rubbing against the skin, which can remove your tan
- Leave on for 4 – 12 hours. The longer it is on, the better the results
- For the best results, apply your St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing lotion before bed and shower the next morning.
Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Caramel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).