The Fascination FX Series represents a new standard in elegance, beauty and function in a spray tanning system. The FX is a rare combination of beauty on the outside and brawn on the inside.
Consider the bold contours and color accents that make this machine worthy of a spot in the most upscale salon setting. The elegant handle is organically formed into the body of the machine. The handle inset lies within a sweeping elliptical contour that is the Fascination FX's signature design statement. The elliptical motif appears again in the bold chrome trim surrounding the hose outlet. Chrome accents also trim the control panel. The unit sits gracefully upon four legs that have rubber inserts -- to protect against marring or scratching surfaces the unit rests upon.
The instrument control panel is utter simplicity with simple one button operation.
What lies beneath all this beauty -- a powerful turbine motor tuned to deliver reliability and the correct air flow for spray tanning. For quiet operation, the turbine is contained within its own sound dampening enclosure. This enclosure is encased within the outer shell, combining to provide double redundancy sound baffling. Air intake occurs at the rear of the unit -- to minimize intake of spray tanning overspray -- which can accumulate and compromise your motor. The air intake is protected by double redundant washable filters - an outer filter contained in a convenient snap out cover and an inner filter that is exposed once the outer cover is removed.
The FX-Design 2.0 spray gun is a premium upgrade to this system -- a beautiful and reliable spray instrument. The FX gun features an alloy needle (NOT plastic) with an adjustable air-cap for easily selected round, horizontal or vertical fan patterns. The gun has a quick-connect fitting, fluid control knob for a fine spray release, and a graduated cup for easy fluid measurement. Notable extra touches include a chrome accented air cap retaining ring and ergonomic handle improvements.
- A fine .5 mm needle for fewer clogs, perfect atomization and solution conservation
- Efficient tanning solution application - generally only need 2 oz or less of solution per client (saves you money!)
- Adjustable fluid control knob capable of a wide and a fine spray
- Adjustable spray pattern control - horizontal or vertical fan patterns for rapid, standard tan application and a round spray pattern for contouring/highlighting
- Low maintenance metal alloy needle with a long service life
- Color coordinated salon finish that perfectly matches the Fascination FX System
- Spray Gun Holder for easy transport of the system.