This Kit features:
- Norvell Oasis All-in-One Spray Tanning machine. Hold this spray tanning revolution in one hand!
- Norvell Venetian 8 oz - Norvell's most popular sunless tanning solution! Get that just back from the French Riviera Tan!
The Oasis, a professionally inspired spray tan gun integrated with a powerful mini turbine, is a spray tanning device like no other. No bulky floor standing turbines, no cumbersome hoses, not an adapted paint sprayer. Oasis is a powerful, compact cosmetic tool as easy to operate as a hair dryer. Its sleek spa appearance and graceful designer lines fit in at home or in a sophisticated salon. Best of all, the Oasis delivers performance rivaling dedicated floor standing spray tan machines.
The Oasis features the FlexiMyst removeable spray head for easy cleaning and flexibility. This modular tan delivery system allows you to stage multiple solutions for your daily tan sessions or to simply have a back-up if needed. Just release the latch and pop out one head and exchange with another.
The FlexiMyst spray head is made to an exacting professional standard with all the features you would demand. A fine, stainless steel needle and nozzle is employed for precise atomization, durability, and resistance to corrosive influences. Both horizontal and vertical fan spray patterns are available for maximum coverage in a short application time. No, you won’t find cheap plastic needles and nozzles used here. Yes, this spray mechanism will deliver results comparable to professional floor standing units, but with unprecedented freedom and flexibility.
Thoughtful engineering, from the backflow prevention valve in the spray head, to the dual center flow air channels, to the encased electric motor, helps isolate the spray mechanism from the electronics – a central design objective.
The base of the unit and the base of the solution bottle form a solid, stable foundation for the unit to rest. Just sit it down on a flat surface without worry of toppling. The solution bottle comes with a cap for storage of unused product. Be sure to buy some extras for additional solution or cleaning fluid!
The trigger on the unit controls fluid flow and atomization for a fine mist application. A knob on the trigger allows you to set its stop position – the position you feel gives the best result. This allows you to spray with repeatable, consistent results.
A push button power switch is in the base. As a safety feature, the power cord has a GFCI plug (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter). When used with a proper outlet, this plug protects against shocks and circuit overheating.
- Lightweight, compact & mobile -- take anywhere on the go system!
- Powerful turbo fan airflow rivals full size spray tan units.
- Micro mist nozzle delivers a flawless, streak free bronze glow
- Salon Quiet, sound suppression construction
- Removeable spray head with corrosion resistant stainless-steel needle/nozzle
- Adjustable spray patterns – horizontal fan, vertical fan and round.
- No hoses, no bulky cabinets, not a paint sprayer
- Ground fault circuit interruption plug!
- Power: 200 Watts
- Needle/Nozzle Size: .5mm
- Weight: 2 Pounds
- Voltage: 110V
- Nozzle: .5mm
- Cup: 320ml