Our most advanced no-fuss formula yet, for a light sunkissed glow in just 1 hour or leave on for up to 3 hours for a deep, dark bronze.
The formulation contains fast-acting ingredients that absorb quickly into the skin while intelligent shade technology allows you to select your depth of color; For a light, sunless tan – shower after 1 hour. For a medium sunless tan – leave on for 2 hours. For a dark tan – leave on for 3 hours.
After showering your skin is left smooth and silky. You will have a light color and the self-tan actives will continue to work, developing and deepening into your chosen tan.
Contains Aromaguard Fragrance Technology for the most advanced St.Tropez tan EVER from the experts you trust to get it right.
Size: 6.7 oz / 200 ml
Development Time: 1-3 hours
- Step 1: Exfoliate 24 hours prior to use. Immediately prior to application, moisturize any dry areas including elbows, knees, ankles and feet.
- Step 2: For best results, apply using St. Tropez Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way. Ensure all areas are covered before lightly gliding any excess tan from the Mitt over your hands and feet.
- Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
- Step 4: Allow 1, 2 or 3 hours depending on your desired shade, before showering to reveal your developed tan. Your tan will then continue to develop for up to 8 hours.
- Step 5: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturize daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.
Longer than 3 hours wear is not recommended. Tanning time and developed color may vary.
Do’s and Don’ts: Carry out a patch test 24 hours before use. Don’t apply to broken, irritated or sensitive skin. Stop using if your skin becomes irritated. Wash hands after use. Self tan may stain. Do not get in eyes if you do rinse well with water. Avoid contact with lips.
Sun safety warning: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.